Tuesday, May 5, 2009

latest and greatest

so here is the latest from me.
the craft fair was pretty good. it rained the last two hours so nobody really came by after that...it was a little of a bummer...
what i did get out of it is my next latest and greatest project (when i told aaron he said "dont you have enough projects" NEVER!!) i have joined Scentsy! if you dont know about it let me tell you:

it is a wickless candle, you buy a candle warmer (or warmer plug in which are new and so cute) and choose from over 80 different scent blocks of wax to melt. i love it because it uses a lightbulb instead of a candle so you dont have to worry about smoke or some wee one knocking it over and starting a fire. i also like it because the wax is a paraffin wax which means if you touch the melted wax it wont burn you! i personally fell in love with all the smells. they are sooo good. i swear our house always smells like poopy diapers to me so i can you anything that will make it smell better.

I am hosting my first open house on Friday May 8th and 7:00 and if you were invited and dont show up i will be personally offended! jk (well sort of!) i wont be making the order till monday so you'll have all weekend to decide what you want. this could be an easiy mothers day present for all those last minute shopper husbands. if you didnt get an invite dont think it was cuz i didn't want you (i ran out of invitaions) so still come! i'm going to try to send e-invites to all that i can. well thats all...i'm a very busy girl!

5 comments:

Cheney's said...

So i've offically been booked for Friday night...oh ya wait it was you who officially booked me. :) Don't worry I wrote it on the calendar and I'm going to be there!

Cheney's said...

PS I just might have you cut my hair but I haven't decided on anything, so I'll let you know later. I have my old hairdresser who is home from her mission and she's been dying to cut my hair again. So I might be obligated to go to her now. And Natalie wanted to cut my hair, so we'll just have to see. :) I've got to decided what I want to do first though.

Loraine said...

I want to order one - is there a web site or how do I order from you?

Catherine Rawson said...

Hey Samantha! This is Catherine from WINGS. You blogged me about my flea market show on campus and I just wanted to finally get back to you (sorry its taken so long, we've moved and its been crazy). Anyway, yes I can do special orders on anything you want! Also, I have been doing some rearranging and wanted to let you know that you can now order anything (as well as make custom orders) from my shop online at www.Skidamarink.etsy.com (my WINGS blog is now www.skidamarinkad.blogspot.com as well. Please let anyone who you know who'd be interested in my unique items know of the changes! Check it out! New stuff coming really soon! Thanks for the support!

Aly Porter said...

Hey! That would be great! I need to go to the temple tomorrow. So that will work for me :) I'll call you before I bring her over around two. By the way we totally have to talk about the bake sale! I totally forgot it was on Sat. Reyna said something to me about it yesterday and totally freaked! I am sooo sorry! Anyway, we will talk about it tomorrow! Love ya!