because i was still really pre-term the dr has put me on bedrest (well he goes "i would tell you to be on bedrest but i know you have a toddler and thats pretty much impossible so try to take it as easy as possible, find someone to help you") Gayla and trevor have come down from ct to stay with us and help out with the little monster. Im so glad they are are here cuz there is no way i could have done this without them. i am still having contractions, mostly all night long, but still no change which i just dont understand. the night before my last appointment i was in so much pain i was throwing up (sorry if thats tmi) i totally thought they were going to tell me to go to the hospital the next morning but no of course still no change. i just dont understand how that happens! im trying to be a good girl and not force her out till at least 38wks (which is this thurs) im sure she would be just fine if i had her now but i really want to make sure...but after that im doing everything short of drinking that nasty oil stuff!
so far i've heard spicy foods and pizza are a good way to get labor to speed up. anyone else know any good tricks? walking doesnt really do it for me. stairs work but our stairs are outside and it is way too cold out there (it snowed a good 6ins the begin of this week!)




5 comments:
I am so excited to see pictures! I hope everything goes okay and you are able to deliver soon. As far as advice I have no clue, I never went through any of that before my water broke with Sadie. So sorry I couldn't be more help, and good luck!
I've heard that chocolate covered Oreos on a stick really do the trick. Don't we all wish. Maybe castrol oil covered Oreos on a stick. haha. you won't find me making those in my kitchen! I'm very excited for you! I'm sorry it's such a headache, but at least its almost over! Then you get your prize! =) Little girls are the best and I hope you are well stocked in bows, tights, and flowers... if not, give me call! =) I can't wait to see pictures of her.
raspberry leaf tea does it for some people. Good luck!!
I had the same labor problem with Audree...except she was in danger of starving so she had to come out...I ended up going into labor on my own though and I think what helped was the raspberry tea, warm baths, everyone knows it and this might be inappropriate and I know it's really painful but seriously I went into labor that night...but have an intimate moment with Aaron. I think those three things is what helped me go into real labor...that and morphine.
Good luck and I really hope you feel better soon and everything happens perfectly. Love ya girl and I wish I were there to help out!
Pretend like you're moving, do spring cleaning, move moxes all around full of stuff. It works for me every time! I hope she comes soon and is healthy!
Post a Comment