here are some pictures FINALLY! i know it took me forever but i got them up!

you cant really see it but aj's shirt says 'I'm the big brother' and Mia's says 'I'm the little sister' It was a gift from grandma harpel

This is aj's blue glow worm he has had since he was a baby. Grandma Jordan also sent one for mia (the pink one!) aj just loves them both he carries them around and plays them at the same time. but he will always point out that the pink one is "baby's"

aj holding mia. i know she doesn't look happy here but they really do like eachother. aj loves to hold her!

Her first bath
One of her first pics in the hospital...she looked so much like aj only her hair is longer and like a dirty blonde color




5 comments:
yea i'm so glad you posted pictures!! i like the first picture the best with the two of them. =) congratulations, sam! =)
SOOO cute! She does look like AJ, but to me they always look so pretty and you can tell they are girls! Congrats.. She is beautiful.
She is so adorable! I love the pictures. And AJ is getting so big and handsome! I miss your cute family! Glad you're all home and safe.
Yay for pictures! SHe is adorable! AJ will be a great brother!! He will toughen her up but won't let anyone else do it! Gotta love big brothers~Hope you guys are doing okay!
Congradulations Sam! She's beautiful, I wish I could take pictures too. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment