Friday, May 14, 2010

Vote!

So i have been taking some pics of Mia for a baby photo contest. i finally got some good shots but now i dont know which one i like best...she is just so stinkin cute! so let me know which ones you like best!

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5



5 comments:

The Clarks said...

i like the first one and the fifth one! dang, she is a cutie! =) love the outfit.

Jessica said...

definitely picture 5!

Ashley said...

Picture 5! That is the best smile! She is a doll! Colette has that same dress, and it's so SPRING! I love it. Seriously, I love that grin. #5 all the way. Good luck on the contest! =)

Shirley said...

Picture 5

Sokimna said...

i love the bottom pic! i was so excited to see your post. I'd actually thought you posted a survey or something for us to guess baby #3 sex or vote on a name! LOL I honestly would not be surprise if you guys did! Hope things are great in Japan!