
Aj and Mia arn't they soo cute!

One of our many walks to the Ginza (like a outside mall) Can you tell everyone is very hot...mia's happy though!
This is the front of main base. This is where aaron's ship is and currently where we are living (navy lodge) until we move into our apartment.

Just so cute!
This is the playplace in front of the navy lodge. Aj loves going back and forth between the fire truck and the plane.




4 comments:
Such adorable kids!
what amazing places you have been! and yes your kids are very happy. What troopers. I hope you enjoy this adventure! I only wish they will remember it too. =)
first of all those toys are freakin awesome! i think it's wondeful you're getting to travel the world! be safe!!
Oh,my!!! Look at her cheeks! I love it! I hope you guys are having fun. My husband would like to say that he misses Aaron! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment