Saturday, January 15, 2011


Well it has been a busy two months for us. Aaron was able to come home for a week over thanksgiving. it was a much needed break after three months apart. we all went to huis ten bosch to see the christmas lights. then in december aaron was finally able to come home. a four month deployment! it is soooo nice to have him home again. they had a nice big homecoming for the ship but sadly it was the first day it snowed so it had to be cut short so everyone could get out of the cold. since then we have just been sightseeing. My mom and kyler came and visited us for ten days around new years and that was really fun. Mostly we are just trying to enjoy family as much as possible! Mia is getting so big and has started to walk while holding on to things. she can also say a few words including "aj" her best bud. Aj is such a good littler helper and ask Aaron all day everyday "Aj help daddy?" he just loves to do anything with aaron, fixing things, cleaning, dishes you name it if its with daddy he loves it!
big chocolate fountain in Huis Ten Bosch
Merry go Round in HTB

Awe Love!
I got that christmas tree from main base to my house, up the elevator, and all put together all by myself! the security guard downstairs thought i was very weird to be carrying an 6' half dead tree to my house.
Picking up daddy after a long deployment

goofy aj!

At the Peace Park in Nagasaki. Site of where the atomic bomb hit.

2 comments:

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Oh my gosh! Every time I look at your blog I am reminded of how much I miss you guys! I can't believe how long it's been since we saw you. I'm so glad that Aaron is home for a little while. You're a brave woman. I hope you have a wonderful day and know that a little family in SLC loves and misses you!!

Caralee and Jon said...

Make that two families in SLC! I am so glad Aaron is home again and I know you guys are enjoying every minute! AJ is so big now!! He is such a cutie! Sam you are amazing, you must be going through so much, I wish we were there to help! Pray that I can sell lots of houses this year so we can come and see you guys this year!! We really want to!