well we are on our birthday season...I just had mine and aaron's is coming up in the beginning of nov. Aaron's parents were passing though so we got to spend my birthday with them. they're in Connecticut now getting Lance settled into his new job. they have also been scoping out houses to live in that is close to a park so that aj will have plenty of room to play when we come up!
Aj has been doing really well with his high chair and cereal. in fact i cant shovel it in fast enough for him. something i didn't notice i do is when i give him a bite i open my mouth really wide and when he eats it i say mmmmmm. Now ever time he takes a bite he says it too its really cute and a much needed relief from him spitting it at me (which he thought was pretty funny there for a week or so).
This is Aj sleeping with his glow worm usually he pushes it to the side when he is done playing and ready to go asleep but this day he was just too tired.
And as you can see we got a brand new car!!! it is a 2008 beautiful Nissan Xterra. We love it! it is the best car ever and we are just so excited to no longer have to go on our long trips in that cramped little camery. Not that we dont love our camery it was just a little scary going on a road trip and wondering if the car was going to make it!




3 comments:
What a cute little boy! Happy birthday to the 2 of you! I found your blog through Starr. It's always fun to find friends!!! See you at the candle party tomarrow!
What an amazing car! So jealous! But you guys totally deserve it. :) How did Lunch Bunch go? I'm officially a loser now because I couldn't come to this one either--I didn't think moms would appreciate me giving their little ones bronchitis and a sinus infection. :) But how did it go?!
Yay! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment