Thursday, October 9, 2008

Infomercials!!!!

So i am terrible when it comes to infomercials. I always get sucked into whatever they are selling. so far i have these dance workout tapes (hip hop abs) that i have never used, and the shark knife sharpeners (which kinds works well, at least i use those) and now i just got this philosophy kit (its a skin care brand) i got the face wash, moisturizer, eye cream, and body gel AND as a free gift they threw in a travel bag, exfoliating scrub, lip moisturizer, and a sample of their micro derma peel to get me started. yes i was sucked in. I have heard really good things about philosophy though and with the colder weather here my face is getting so dry that i'm starting to peel and flake like some kind of lizard. I have been waiting and waiting for it to come but no luck yet. I've been tracking it and supposedly it is suppose to be here today but it just arrive in salt lake so i dont know if it is going to make it. it is really sad that right now the most exciting thing in my life is waiting for that package...oh and the new tricks that Aj can do...

So far he can grab his feet, grab a toy held out in front of him, hold his chew toy, keep his head level with his body when i pull him up (i was way excited about that one), and almost roll over (his bottom half will be completly rolled over but his top half will get stuck on his side cuz his arms get in the way, sad)

So the only other news is that Aaron leaves today to go deer hunting all weekend long, i'm a little worried cuz i've never taken care of Aj all day and night by my self so hopefully i do ok and do go crazy. I just hope he gets his deer soon so he can come home, i've always wanted to try veal too so it should be interesting.

1 comment:

Hancock Family said...

I know what you mean. Scott is going to be gone too, but it is not the first time. good luck with aj, I know it will be tiring. Oh and I want that one pan that makes the sliders/mini burgers easy, infomercials are very easy to get sucked into.