1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?gift bags are easier to wrap but wrapping paper is more fun to open.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I wish I had a real tree, I love everything about real trees
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible, aaron wont let me do it until after thanksgiving though
4. When do you take the tree down? usually after the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? I LOVE eggnog...if i could i would drink it year around
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my favorite joke gift was one year i begged and begged my mom for a hamster and for christmas she got me a mechanical one that would roll around in a ball
7. Hardest person to buy for? Aaron because i have get it before he buys all his own presents!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me! i always know what i want.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, its aarons from paraguay
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm hoping to send them in the mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? once again mechanical hamster...i wanted a real one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? i love how the grinch stole christmas with jim carry
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? black friday sometimes a little sooner if i find something good
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I dont think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? lots of cookies and candy and Mrs. Kelly's choclate chip cookies, and the Nortons white choclate rice crispy treat thing, and my moms carmel popcorn, and my aunt cynthia's jelly cookies (i have a bit of a sweet tooth)
16. Lights on the tree? of course.
17. Favorite Christmas song? the official Harpel Christmas song is Christmas in Kalarney
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? this year we will be staying home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, something, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen, and of course Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a Silver light up star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or? sometimes one on christmas eve and the rest chirstmas morning but i think this year we are opening all of them christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year There is nothing annoying i love it all...even throwing a couple of punches on black friday
23. What theme or color are you using? my theme is snowmen
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? i like Ham its about the only time of the year that i eat it too
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? i'm pretty sure i got all i wanted for christmas




1 comment:
Thanks for finally giving me your blog website. :) Gosh took you forever. Just kidding. I think the deer you left out was Prancer or something like that....I know it starts with a "P"
Anyway, cute blog! I'm sorry I was no help in trying to figure out why your side things are all at the bottom.
Post a Comment