I like the ball video because all you hear from Aj is panting. He was working so hard! The screaming video was funny too! What a cute kid :)
samantha that is so cute! i loved those videos! he is so funny. i love it! =)
He is so stinkin cute! I wish I was still up there so we could get together again.
Love the cheerios on the forehead!!! What a silly kid. Love the video's too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the ball video because all you hear from Aj is panting. He was working so hard! The screaming video was funny too! What a cute kid :)
samantha that is so cute! i loved those videos! he is so funny. i love it! =)
He is so stinkin cute! I wish I was still up there so we could get together again.
Love the cheerios on the forehead!!! What a silly kid. Love the video's too.
Post a Comment