so these are kinda old pics that i just never got around to putting up. aaron emailed me and said he can look at the blog so i thought i would add some more pics. we packed up our camera cord with the move so i cant add any new ones but here is some stuff before we moved that i dont think i ever posted
Mexican Lasagna
13 years ago




6 comments:
those are way cute! i love your hair by the way! =)
Cute pictures! Miss you guys!!!!
holy cow! love the SHORT hair! AJ is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
Sam you trooper you! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well and that Aaron can at least look at the blog and see his family! I want you to know that I'll never think of gone with the wind without you passing through my mind . . . my love is true!
Sam hes so cute! I love your hair in the second pic! What a gorgeous family!
Cute pics Sam! HEy are you going to find out soon what you are having???? We miss you back here! Hey whatever ended up happening to your Sister in Law??
Post a Comment