Aaron in his blues. i love this uniform. you can kind of see that he has his officer gold strips on his sleeves but they make him duck tape them cuz he isn;t worthy yet to wear them. Did you notice his metal? only two months actually in the navy (even though we have really been in for a year) and he already has a metal...my husband is so heroic. its actually a National Defence metal for joining the navy during a war...so brave! Such a hansome man!!!
Mexican Lasagna
13 years ago




3 comments:
What a stud! Hope you guys are doing well. We sure miss you!
Go Aaron! I'm still mad that he had to take your texts away though. Tell him I'm very upset about this, will you? :) Joking...gives us a better excuse to actually call or email. SO maybe it was a good thing. Just don't let him know that. :)
Got to love a man in uniform! I agree he does look handsome - and brave.
Post a Comment