Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aj At home in Ct

So the first pics are at the Bronx Zoo. the first one is when aaron convinced aj to eat a leaf. see his cute little look "i trust you daddy" he'll learn not to listen to daddy when in comes to putting things in his mouth soon, i hope


Sleeping with Max

Going for walks. aj loves to walk the dogs. i dont think they are quite as big of fans of him controlling the leash

The mexican hat dance. i dont know why he started doing this i think he just likes to hear the sound of his feet stomping or something. everytime he gets really excited he stomps his little feet like crazy.

2 comments:

Cheney's said...

How fun!!! AJ is so adorable, I'm glad you've finally put up pictures. :) JK...oh and I'm choosing my books right now so you don't have to threaten me yet. At least give me a couple days. :)

Sahara said...

Joey does the same thing to Charlie! A few wks ago we were eating out and we were getting up to leave and Joey said to Charlie "Mommy and I are leaving and will come back for you when you finish eating all you food." He looked at me then his plate and said ok. And Joey made me start walking away. I was cracking up! He really was going to stay there!