Saturday, December 5, 2009

27 Weeks!! and fun aj pics of course!

So i havnt posted any prego pics so i thought i would start. im pretty sure im huge!!! i dont remember being so big so soon with aj (which im sure i wasnt) its starting to get pretty hard to walk up and down our stairs (our apartment is on the 3rd floor) but i guess its good exercise. i just cant believe how big Amelia got so quick i feel like she has already run out of room.
and for anyone who wants to know Sahara had her beautiful little girl Lily last night. i only have pics on my phone and dont know how to get them on the computer otherwise i would. she is so cute. big chubby cheeks! she looks just like charlie (her big bro) when he was born.
These are just some fun pics. of course since i was getting a pic aj had to pose too. this is his cheesie smile! he even does this goofy fake laugh when he poses for a pic, but you got to be quick cuz he wont hold it that long!

and they said he has no sense of style!
These were the glasses that aaron had to wear the first nine weeks of OCS. I think aj looks so stinkin cute here. the cutest nerd i have ever seen!

5 comments:

Julie said...

You are beautiful!!! And AJ is one handsome kid, especially with those glasses. I've been folowing your blog, but haven't commented yet. I was blog surfing one day and came across yours. I'm glad you are doing well and we miss having you in the ward.

Cheney's said...

You are the most beautiful prego woman ever! I miss you so much! How are you going? I can't believe that you only have 13 weeks left! I'm so excited for you to have your little girl! AJ looks so stinkin cute too, and he's getting so big. Miss ya guys!

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Oh my gosh! That's adorable! You are too cute! Congrats to Sahara! I didn't even know she was preggo with you! How cool! Hope you are having a great day!!

Steve and Allison said...

you look absolutely fantastic! you're not huge at all! love the pics of aj. i can't believe that he's THAT big!! good luck!

Sokimna said...

You look so cute pregnant! AJ is getting way big and I love all those shots of him esp. in Aaron's glass. I just love your profile pic! I'm excited for you guys to have a girl!